Other factors are...
- The majority of my wardrobe is 30s so would the bob match? (Not that it matters, as I guess being a bit eclectic is OK, but when I had cropped hair none of my clothes looked the same anymore)
- I've heard bangs are a pain to keep in check
- Is my face too wide?
- Is my hair to fine? (it's very fine and can look a bit limp at times)
- Does the bob need to be all the same length? I have different lengths in my hair as it's still growing out from the crop of doom.
- Am I the wrong body shape? Brooksie was so sylph like and elegant, I'm hardly that, having hips n boobs n'all, I'm also not very tall... I love Hayley Atwell's bob in Brideshead Revistited, and she's got curves (oh she is bloomin' gorgeous, and a good actress, am loving her in "Any Human Heart" on TV atm.) However, she's taller than me, and has a mass of gorgeous dark hair. (But then I guess it could be a wig, but in real life her hair looks luciously thick and glossy, as opposed to my reddish brown flyways.)
Anyway, any opinions would be greatly appreciated.the other half just said "whatever you want sweetie" ... oh he is useful!
|I want her hair and dress and job|
|Ms. Holmes looked fab with this do|
Thank you sweeties